TropiClean Alcohol Free Ear Wash for Dogs, 4-oz bottle
Price : CA$12.59
TropiClean Ear Wash helps to gently remove wax and debris while reducing odor and soothing irritations. Our mild yet effective formula cleanses without irritation or stinging, keeping their ears healthy and happy. Best when used after bathing. TropiClean Pet Products are cruelty free.
97.4% derived from Purified Water, Boric Acid (Mineral Borax), Acetic Acid (Grapes), Avena Sativa (Oatmeal) Extract (Oat Kernel). The remaining 2.6% of ingredients are proprietary and essential for the integrity and quality of our products: Propylene Glycol, Alpha Hydroxy, Beta Hydroxy, Emulsifier, Fragrance, Preservative.